Amazely I Got About 3 Different Things I Wanted In The Same Day. Call Of Duty 4....And! World At War + Family Guy Season 7. Awesome Eh! So I've Got About $70 Left The Spend Which I'm Going To Get Family Season 6 With And Also The Rest On An E.B Games Voucher Which I Can Use To Get Something In New Zealand. Can't Wait To Play All My Games. I Also Saw An A.F.L Match Last Night. The Tigers Vs. The Cats, The Tigers Being The Home Team. It Was Awesome But Was Pretty Long About 2 Hours Of Sport But All Good......But The Good News Has To End.....I've Been Feeling Pretty Run-down And Sick So Bummer.....Hopefully I'll Feel Better Soon. Sadly No Video Or Picture Uploads Today Due To Bandwidth. Anyway I Hope Your All Having A Great Holiday And I Wish You The Best For The Last Week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
The magical wonderment of a comments section.....post to your hearts content.