The most epic series of posts to do with my struggling xbox on life support is all most over. Today I received an email letting me know that my precious Reynaldo is all right.....*sigh* I'm so relieved. Read On:
Dear Ciaran Candy,
Xbox Customer Support Service Request ID#: 1109713245
Serial Number:
Good news, we have received your Xbox console at our Service Center. You can expect to receive your console back in 3-4 weeks from this point.
You can track the status of your order online by accessing [Censored URL] You will also receive an e-mail notification when your repair has been completed.
Thank you for your patience.
Ahhh....Thank the lord....Reynaldo Is soon on his way.
The Flash: Never Fast Enough
-
Barry Allen is the fastest man alive. The last time I had coffee with him
at "Basket Club" in Hamadayama he was looking very blue ( I mean sad not
actually...
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
The magical wonderment of a comments section.....post to your hearts content.