Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

RATCHET AND CLANK!

Now time for some retro gaming bliss.....well kind of ps2 and ps1 is as retro as I get so I decided to break out the ps2 when my bestest best friend in the world came over (who it is will know what I'm talking about). So after about 4 hours of gaming (time goes quick when your in good company) we had already gathered up all 40 of the gold bolts and completed 9 of the skill points (we weren't really going for them). Wow it was awesome and we had a blast, doing all the stuff was great. We couldn't get all the skill points in the time my friend had to stay so after he had left I got them and now we've fully completed Ratchet and Clank. Speaking of retro gaming, with the generation of gaming platforms we sometimes forget how good the old were. Never take for granted the old forms of entertainment because they gave just as much enjoyment as the consoles of today. In my personal opinion the ps2 was the best console of all time simply because of the amount of great games the console has......well given the flow of good games did kind of cease when the current generation came in, it still probably has more good games than the xbox 360, Ps3 and the wii has now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The magical wonderment of a comments section.....post to your hearts content.