......today however has been different. TODAY!....I checked my blog. And realizing the last post gave me a starting point I've decided to talk about whats been happening here in Malaysia.
First off was the flight. An 11 hour journey from Auckland to Kuala Lumpur. And it was the longest flight to date I've been on. Went without a hitch and we had a TV in the back of our seats. I watched Daybreakers (Terrible), UP (Again, Great), The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Good, maybe a bit too long) and finally Shutter Island which was really good.
After we got off the plane the biggest thing that hit was the humidity but the taxi drivers have got it right and crank up the AC. Places we've been since we've been here are Chinatown which is basically a huge market where if you don't haggle prepare to be fleeced. While I was there I bought a Wallet for 30RN (a meh buy), Angel Beats! 1 - 13 END for 23.90 RN (Great bargain and deal), 2 Shirts for 40RN (1 of them shrunk), An R4 for 130 RN (I'm super happy I got it) and finally 2 DVD's (Zombieland and District 9) for 20 RN (They both had good quality). So I'm happen with was I got from Chinatown.
We've been to KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Center, I think) I got Death Note 13 - How to read (Manga) there as well as some food (YUM). Ummm been to Bukit Bintang for some food in the street (really nice chinese food). I bought for 30RN the complete 37 episode collection of Death Note with english subs in Amppang Park. It was an amazing deal.
So I say, thats pretty much all thats happened so far without going into extreme detail. I won't be recording video here unless something amazing happens, and I won't be putting together a video. Its too much trouble to go to while your on holiday. I'll be posting one more post up tonight about my dinner. Just a quick one. You ol' New Zealanders, it might get a bit late for you don't stay up refreshing the page.
Well I'm off to Suzi's corner (A restaurant) maybe if the rain lets up, so I'll leave you with a picture off the place and what its like at the moment outside.
Love Ciaran.


No comments:
Post a Comment
The magical wonderment of a comments section.....post to your hearts content.