Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I hate titling blog posts after a very long absence.

I also hate giving an introduction to every blog post, so I may stop that from now on, or at least try. Anyway I suppose this post is deserving of a personal introduction after such a long absence. I doubt people even reading but I will clue anyone still interested on my going-on's and any other pieces of juicy gossip. Who knows maybe I'll even get back into it.

Well, starting from where I left off (which was in Malaysia) leaves a very big gap sooooo let me think........ok. Firstly I now rarely use Twitter appose to multiple tweets per minute (Ken your a bitch), the reel film science festival is now LONG over but I'm thinking about my entry for next years, so far I've got: Time lapse montage of a Macca's muffin decaying over a week coupled with time lapse shots of the day to night transition and a flower blooming then dieing, however the latter maybe maybe stock.

* * * * * * * *

After all that somebody will eat (or drink) the remains of the rotted muffin......I'm not to sure of the medical repercussions but I'm sure he or she will be fine........

Anyway not too much going on expect for school work, mock exams came and went and now I'm revising for the real deal that will start on Monday. I really want to complete some games as well and I'm on the verge of 40K GS (800 points away).

List of Games I want to play/finish:

- Fallout: 3 + Fallout: New Vegas
- Deadrising 2
- Fable 3
- Red Dead Redemption
-Call of Duty: Black Ops
-Darksiders ( Almost finish)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The magical wonderment of a comments section.....post to your hearts content.