After made Condensation twice! Re-editing, re-rendering and re-uploading guess what? I've gotta do it all over again! A teacher that will remain nameless, why? Because she doesn't want to be named tells as after production and completion that she doesn't want to be in the "Special Thanks" section of over video.
MOTHERF**KER! I can take it out but that's not really what I'm annoyed about. All this uploading as cut around 2.0gb off my monthly usage. Agh....well the new video with some minor changes will be uploaded either tonight or tomorrow afternoon so in the mean time lets take a look at some other back and fourth emails from old Debbie Woodhall. There's actually only four.
*ME*
I've re-edited the movie as well as changing the ending I changed the music
Does this meet your requirements?
*DEB*
Yes that is fine Ciaran.
If you put it up then I will approve it.
*ME*
Sorry but a teacher that we put in the "Special Thanks" section of our video has now told us that she does not want to be on it. I'm sorry for the trouble but can you please take the video down and I will upload one that doesn't contain the teachers name. I'll send you the link it should be up by tomorrow afternoon. It seems like this movie has caused a lot of work and trouble for myself....a lot more than I expected.
*DEB*
That’s fine I will arrange for it to be taken off. A shame that this hasn’t been a good experience for you. I bet you have learnt a lot though!
Well all in all shes not a bad person I just feel a bit bitter about the whole ordeal.
The Flash: Never Fast Enough
-
Barry Allen is the fastest man alive. The last time I had coffee with him
at "Basket Club" in Hamadayama he was looking very blue ( I mean sad not
actually...
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
The magical wonderment of a comments section.....post to your hearts content.