"Cries from a FORIEGN WOLRD" is Ciaran's second piece. It symbolises New Zealand and its clean green image. The mistake is deliberate symbolising the unknown of the outside world......yeah.......
No comments:
Post a Comment
The magical wonderment of a comments section.....post to your hearts content.
Hey, this blogs main purpose is to document the main events in of my life. E.g: Holiday's, birthday's Etc. I will do this with the help of this site and a few others that I will provide links for. (Twitter, Youtube.com) So enjoy my life....... My Email: CiaranCandyLives@hotmail.com
Notice! Remember to scroll down and look at all the posts to see if you missed any news. I sometimes post several blogs a day. Make sure to check the blog archive and read all my posts.
Hello my name is Ciaran.
I enjoy film-making and also blogging. Despite having a very limited knowledge of running websites I try to maintain a some what, professional feel to things.
I listen to most types of music. I partake in most types of media and also read most types of books.
I have an open mind about pretty much everything.
The Flash: Never Fast Enough
-
Barry Allen is the fastest man alive. The last time I had coffee with him
at "Basket Club" in Hamadayama he was looking very blue ( I mean sad not
actually...
Magical Places in Tokyo and Japan, Pt II...
-
I have blogged before about love for the concept of "*magical places*" as
expressed in the movie LA Story. They are places that either make magic, or
where...
The Final Post - The State of Halo
-
I'm not going to lie. Even though I've done my best to distance myself from
Halo, I can't separate myself from it completely. I've actually been
playing Ha...
Uncle Geoff: Part 4.
-
Someone once said......"All good things must come to an end" and who ever
said this must of been very wise, because its absolutely true. We thank
people li...
No comments:
Post a Comment
The magical wonderment of a comments section.....post to your hearts content.