Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Well guys you may (or may not) be wondering whats been going on all the day to day of me. To remedy this, and also to steer the blog but into what it was originally made for I'm going to start a segment. Basically just detailing a day or days or months or whatever if I happen to find the interesting. Also I got tired of having a million posts that say "UPDATES!!!!" and wanted to go for a more....organized approach.

Just writing this post now makes me think. If you've been counting I'm very very close to my 100th post. This post will mark my 98th post but would actually most likely be like post #108 or something just because I decide to delete random posts I as see fit. Writing like this is pretty good practice and I find it generally interesting and entertaining sooooo guess what? I may continue for another 100 for more. Who knows maybe some type of rodent will cripple my hands tomorrow (I actually don't like writing that because knowing that fate is a bitch it would probably happen).

Now to actually get onto what the post was suppose to be about. This is post (I suppose) is inspired by my good friend Daniel who has recently started a blog devoted to this very purpose. His family owns a Rest home so I'm sure there will be some entries in there about sexually active geriatric people or something so go check it out: http://adayoftea.blogspot.com/

Any who. Today was athletics. Hooray......complete and total sarcasm. Hmmm words to describe it......pointless.....repetitive and....well completely lacking reason which I guess means pointless. First off the VF teacher was pretty slack. I wasn't even told about races so I didn't get put down for any. Cameron and I both thought...well I actually didn't really believe Cameron when he said that the library was open but I played along and just as I had expected it wasn't. Sooo I didn't have any P.E gear.

I sit around for about 1/2 hour waiting for athletics to start while listening to my Ipod. I hoped that I could just sit down in the grandstand and listen to it in peace but life is cruel and I was sent with the other misguided souls (like Cameron LOL) to do the dirty work of the teachers. We were spilt up. Cameron took races and I without thinking about what I was getting myself into took long jump and triple jump.

As I walked to the event I realized something......why do they need another person other there. There is already 5 teachers. What could I possibly do......motherf***er. It was raking. Seriously, one of the sunniest days in the history of Taranaki and I was right in the middle of it with a long sleeve shirt, shoes, socks and no hat.

I raked sand for 5 long hours only to accomplish 2 cups of juice (The juice was meh). I actually think I got sun stroke it was that bad. By the end of it I was lost. I don't know why I couldn't of just stayed home and done my speech or gone to the library. I think the general consensus to go to athletics is its for your "Team". There was no team, just individual races and events with combined points to make you feel like your part of something bigger but in reality just outside of a cruel joke. The only thing that school houses do is cut everyone off from it each other. We can't sit next to our friends in other houses and usually these kind of days are just for saying your house sucks because its not ours.

So in the end I got nothing done (expect for a f**k ton of sand raking) and still haven't completed my speech. I struggle to see how people convince themselves its just something you have to do. It seems people just give up hope and bend over to the whim on the "man". Hopefully the same thing won't happen next year but seeing as I wrote it it probably will anyway.

.....and that concludes the first segment of "Dear Diary" and yes I know the title is gay, its part of the joke. Also here are some other updates and stuff I wanted to fit in with this post. Lol Alistair asked if I was going to put this in my blog I said that I wasn't. I finally reached rank 55 in Call of Duty 4 and can prestige anytime but most likely won't because I probably won't get back to playing it. I'm 2 ranks away from getting the PTRS in W.A.W which I'm excited about and that's pretty much it. Bye guys I hope you enjoyed reading my pain.

PS: I feel like there is a lot of typo's/ grammatical errors in this post. Its late so I don't really want to go looking over them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The magical wonderment of a comments section.....post to your hearts content.