Hello kiddo's, Ciaran here with other lecture of things I find irritating. If you haven't already figured out from about 300 or more paragraphs of writing on my blog the thing that irritates me the most is ignorance. I may have never ever said that this annoys me but if you didn't know this your ingorant, and I hate you (please don't stop reading you clicking on those ads is putting me through college:D ).
Most people will tell you that the only way to learn is the old way, sitting with your face down writing equations. Most people will say this is the best way and also most people will say this is the ONLY way. Its still strange to me to see things in today's culture from yesterday's culture. Stuff that hasn't evolved as the years pasted. Its pretty sad to say that education is one of those things.
With the realization that everybody is different teaching suddenly got a whole lot harder. For maximum education (sounds like the title of an action movie) teachers would have to adapt with each child, I know this sounds a little crazy but its true. Problem is teachers are normal human beings as well, not super emotion detecting robots. It seems like that instead of adapting to this the general solution was to pump more teachers out so that any Joe Physcial Education Degree could teach the kiddies.
Intense book work followed by a painfully dry lecture about why maths is relevant may suit some but others with find it not so beneficial. Just as maybe a light-hearted teacher who has a passion for there work, finds it interesting and also makes it interesting may also not appeal (I could honestly not see why though).
In these final words on this topic I'd like to clear somethings up. No I don't hold contempt for the average teacher just for the sub-par one. People have to realize that the quality of teachers in your school impacts greatly on a persons education, and as we have been taught since we were born "Education is key".
Please teachers. If you know you dislike your job, you see that your pupils are not being educated maybe you should reconsider your career.....because endangering the education of the worlds next generation is villainous.
The Flash: Never Fast Enough
-
Barry Allen is the fastest man alive. The last time I had coffee with him
at "Basket Club" in Hamadayama he was looking very blue ( I mean sad not
actually...
6 years ago


Ciaran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's Daniel here!
Read my blog as I have yours!
I was going to email you
but guess what
I don't have your email
So it was a tad impossible.
Anywho
Cheerio
And follow me blogs !
Nig-Nog. ;P
Memento Mori -Teapot.