Well its finally the holiday's after 4 long terms of school and I'm glad. I couldn't go to prize giving on the last day because of horrible back pain. Man.....I feel old. Josh came over, it was tons of fun. Laughs had, secret of the universe shared.....good times.
Haven't planned much yet, I still need to get Borderlands back off of Sam....ummmmm I still need to get my license LOL quick before the end of the year. I know all the stuff I just gotta book it. I finally! got a job, awesome eh? at wooly's in town. I've got my induction over with and just have training left before I can start casual work. I can't wait!
Christmas time is coming round the block and my early gift to you is......UNCLE GEOFF! yes that's right. The new UncleGeoff.blogspot.com is open and ready for your viewing. It contains all of his current stories and poems and other stuff so go check it out....seriously.
I can't wait till I get a capture card, I'm saving up and I'm getting Rock Band and a watch for Christmas which should be cool also. I'm dedicating to Ken and Ms. W in Cambodia.....I think it is I hope your having a great time and haven't suffered from any variation of AIDS or.....some other disease.
Rounding off I got a great report. Aparently all the teachers in the world love me (I may or may not be gloating) and I'm awesome......nah but seriously I'm happy with it. Hmmmmmm what else? Oh! finished Assassin's Creed 2 with 900gs ummmm rented out Modern Warfare 2 still not think its worth a purchase......and I'm getting into the Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood anime series. So far its pretty good.
Well thats it....I'm writing this when its like 11:30 at night so I'm gonna finish watching FMA: BH episode 2 and catch some Z's. Later.
The Flash: Never Fast Enough
-
Barry Allen is the fastest man alive. The last time I had coffee with him
at "Basket Club" in Hamadayama he was looking very blue ( I mean sad not
actually...
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
The magical wonderment of a comments section.....post to your hearts content.