Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My seperation from Runescape media completely.

Okay so for many months I've been thinking. I've had my account "WildernessChicken" for many years and it started off from a small crappy video and transformed into something different. The problem I had with this was that as time went on the originality of RSMV's was no longer and the original group of videos I had created were all gone in place of community accepted RSMV's. Sure I used rather unused songs but the concept was no longer original. When I started making videos I was already well into playing Runescape so as it played out I started enjoying Runescape less and less and video making more and more until I entirely quit Runescape with exceptions to making videos with it as an engine.

Machinima had always engaged me. It was fun, interesting and entertaining. It was something new and fresh that I enjoy but Runescape didn't really fit into it for some reason. Using Runescape to create a chinimatic experience by definition is Machinima but nobody really accepted as "Machinima". I don't think Runescape fits into Machinima as well as the other games so I don't want to have an account with a name and videos relating to Runescape. I don't like being unoriginal and I want to put my spin on new Machinima videos such as walkthroughs, guides and etc. I love gaming I know a lot about the subject so I've decided to make a new account.

www.youtube.com/xFullMetalxElricx

There will be no Runescape videos ever posted here. I seriously hate the game and find it extremely boring. It has been a waste of the time I spent on it.

If you want to download any of my old If you want to download any of my videos put the name of the video in the youtube search bar, click on my video when it comes up, copy the URL and put it copy and paste in the download bar at Keepvid.com . Just don't upload them in your name I don't give you permission to use my work.

Note: This does not mean I'm giving my Runescape account away. Reason? I'm pety and its mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The magical wonderment of a comments section.....post to your hearts content.