It was first said that Avatar would change the way we look a cinema....well I don't know about that. It has accomplished to make what is unreal look real which is a pretty amazing feet in its self. How the hype stuck he was really weird. It seemed like there was tons of hype which there was, about the movie. Yet I never saw it until closing weeks.
First off the visuals look amazing realistic. To me like your watching the real thing. I didn't watch it in 3d though but I don't know if that's plus. I don't really want to tell much of the story if any because this isn't really a review. The interaction between characters is probably the thing that makes it seem most real to me. The way they talk, speak and move is amazing.
The story isn't really anything revolutionary when you think about. Its pretty much two parties near war. One party wants what the others have and the other party wants to defend whats theirs. I think you can guess what party is the one wanting something that isn't theirs.
So its pretty much a self realisation movie where one of the waring parties takes a step in the others shoes if you will, literally. Once more I don't really want to explain it that well just make sure you see it for yourself because it will be one of the best films you see this year if not all time.


No comments:
Post a Comment
The magical wonderment of a comments section.....post to your hearts content.