Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Well the close of the holiday's brings a new school year.

It just went sooooo fast. When I think about it I've done bearly anything this holiday's. LOL! I still haven't got my drivers license man. I kind of want to keep this post length short just because I don't really have much to talk about and I don't want to drag on but will see how it goes.

I don't really know what this school year will hold. I hope it will be fun and eventful and all that good stuff and most of all I hope that I can get some important stuff done even if I don't know what that stuff is.

What that will hold for this blog I don't know. I'm not sure if school work will make me cut back on doing this blog and other things but I don't think it will impact it to much. As of the holiday's I haven't been posting I whole lot just because not a whole lots been going on and usually I don't like to post up on subjects that will only last 2 paragraphs. I usually aim for 3 - 6.

I'm also trying to find a way to be able to post regularly even if not a lot is going on. I'll think of something. Content wise I'll try to upload a ton of videos on my channel. I've been using twitter more regularly so check out my account on there for other updates that are too small for the blog.

I might have a party before school starts so I'll get some video and content from that to post up on. I think I might go to Armageddon Wellington this year because its on my birthday I can probably use it as a present so that should be fun, I think Callum's going as well he might be able to take me.

Well anyway this post got longer than I expected. I hope your having a great holidays and I'll see some of you back at school. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hey ciaran, i waas reading you last post about jack and then i saw this one so i thought i'd post on this. There is a program to recover lost files and ones that have even been deleted from the recycle bin, i put it on your computer its called Tune Up Utilities 2010, have a look around the programs and you should find the program for recoverying the files

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete

The magical wonderment of a comments section.....post to your hearts content.