Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

QUEST TO REACH TO TOP OF THE LEADERBOARDS!

Well if you don't follow my Twitter I'll inform you of some goings ons in the FDMC gaming world.
Okay first of a kid from the same school I go to has started up a website with leaderboards of the highest ranking students at FDMC in terms of gamerscore. So far its pretty basic and not every student that has live is on there, but its getting there.

Its only for GS at the moment because I guess its a lot easier to do than Halo/COD ranks but I hope it branches out into competitions. Hopefully the people on a live will get involed. So far I'm ranked number 2 out of 8 but I've requested that like 13 other people be added seeing they XBL. There are only 2 other people at FDMC that are higher than me. The person who's number 1 is higher than the other person I know though.

Lol its getting kinda of complicated. I behind both of the people by about 1700 - 2200 points. As of now the leader has around 29K and I have just hit 27K. I'm going over to Cameron's for the night today so I might be able to noob out around 1K gamerscore or more if I'm lucky.

I think the idea for a list was a really great one so make sure you check out the website.
http://fdmc360gamers.webs.com/gshighscores.htm
And also check out Kayden's Twitter. (Hes the person that made it)
www.twitter.com/kaydenbriskie

So wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The magical wonderment of a comments section.....post to your hearts content.